Sunday, July 26, 2009
















FROM SLOW POKE'S HEART THROUGH MY FUMBLING SPASTIC FINGERS










Slow Poke Bill asked me to do Cami's portrait in watercolor for her birthday. I ended up doing a couple of them, proving that a pretty woman is far more difficult to portray than the irascible rascals of Phoenix Motorcycle Riders Group. I ended up doing four paintings and a graphite portrait, each one saying something different to me, although they were taken from the same pose. I'll probably only post one on the sidebar, taking a poll from those who check them out to see which is the most popular. So e-mail me, leave a comment and let me know which one you like the most (red, close-up, only brown, more standard). They are all about 9" x 12". Thanks! Happy Birthday Cami!










4 comments:

Bruce G said...

Red first, then closeup, but hey ask the lady herself!

Hundewanderer said...

So many Cami's so little time. Just kidding. I have to echo Bruce, ask Cami which one she likes best :o) It's hard to pick just one...

Why S? said...

I like the red one best but I also like the one at the top.

I say don't ask Cami. I don't know Cami but if it were I, I would select the one that I thought most flattered me, not the one that best represented your talent. Maybe Cami's not as vain as I am but either way, I think the choice would put her in an awkward position.

Anonymous said...

i like the pencil/ charcoal, and the lower 'blue' one.

PTM