Monday, January 25, 2010

JEANNETTE'S (JX) MUSIC BOX

This is a music box I carved for Jeannette. It plays 6 different songs:

Somewhere my Love
Singing in the Rain
Dance Ballerina
You are My Sunshine
The Anniversary Waltz
Over the Rainbow.

I designed a "stop" pull switch for each one. It even came with a little music book I carved! When the pig kissed the penguin the back of the piano opened up, revealing a place for a ring. It had secret compartments and even secret compartments in secret compartments. I used about 5 different kinds of wood and each key on the piano was also cut.


















2 comments:

Hundewanderer said...

Loosely translated from Chinese to English: "Worked hard! I wish you getting better and better".

If you wanted to know =D

Anonymous said...

Yup, you did work hard. Such patience you have!