Friday, September 16, 2011

It's been an interesting week. I just got back from the flooded areas of upstate New York with tropical storm Lee did a substantial amount of damage to my home town area of Binghamton and the Triple Cities area. Spent my 50th birthday in a shelter and stayed there for 3 days.

I've been away from blogging for quite some time, due to life distractions and trouble getting into this blog to do updates, but I am back now. Will be posting more pictures/drawings and probably do some writing. Some of these things will be a repost from my facebook site. I like facebook because I can post a whole slew of thumbnails, which is cool. I have to figure out how to do picture posting again.

1 comment:

Why S? said...

Welcome back.

Re: picture posting, forget about Picasa. Just upload from your hard drive.